Debates will take place in class on Tuesday, January 31st, Wednesday, February 1st, and Thursday, February 2nd. It is your responsibility to get in contact with your debate partner and begin researching. Click below for class assignments, talking points sheets, and debate resources. A few resources have been posted. It is your responsibility to research further!
Talking Points Sheets:
1. Was living in Athens better than living in Sparta?
2. Was Justinian a better ruler than Alexander the Great?
3. Did the Trans-Saharan trade network (Gold-Salt Trade) have a greater impact than the Silk Road trade network?
4. Did ancient Greek civilization have greater accomplishments than ancient Roman civilization?
5. Should the Crusades be considered a success for Western Europe?
6. Were the Dark Ages really dark?